Valyr is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
Gain an edge in getting contract awards with Valyr, a SDVOSB software development contractor. Gabriel Albanes, our fearless leader, is a USMC veteran and former DoD operator who leverages his experience to overcome barriers in business with technology.
Tech Built with Integrity
Valyr is an SBA-certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), NMSDC-certified Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE), and family-run software development company. Stemming from the valor ingrained in the Armed Forces – marked by boldness, determination, and courage – we bring that same spirit to your challenges. We don't merely tackle obstacles; we become true partners and teammates, sharing your vision and steadfastly delivering results.
Let's get started!
Teaming up with a reputable SDVOSB subcontractor like Valyr boosts your chances of winning contract awards. Reach out, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
We believe in a “higher ground” of software development. Our core values guide everything we do– trust, integrity, responsiveness, transparency, and giving back.
- Trust: Work with intention and dependability. No matter the constraints, customers know that if Valyr is on the job, we will deliver.
- Integrity: be virtuous, authentic, and kind, and treat others with respect.
- Responsiveness: Communicate proactively and anticipate client needs.
- Transparency: Be clear and precise. Avoid surprises– set expectations and communicate well before hitting any bumps.
- Giving back: we support veterans and their families through programs that foster community and create impact.